Please read these requirements before submitting a group reservation inquiry:
- Requests for 5 OR MORE UNITS is considered a group booking. To request a group booking please complete the form on the right. Be to complete all sections and hit submit.
- Group bookings are confirmed on a first come first serve basis. Upon receipt of your group reservation request form, a member of our Bespoke Campgrounds Concierge team will confirm the availability and set up your group booking reservation within 24 hours of receipt.
- Two standard group discount options are provided. For groups where each guest is responsible for individual payments, the discount is 10% off our Best Available Rate (BAR). For groups with a single form of payment covering all lodging and incidentals, the discount is 15% off BAR.
- Once a group contract is signed, if a single form of payment is used for the 15% discount, all units are considered confirmed at the time of booking and payment. If each individual guest is responsible for paying the group coordinator will be provided a special group booking code. The group coordinator is responsible for getting that code to all members of the group so they can reserve and pay for their individual reservations online. Any units in the group reservation that are not paid from within 72 hours after receipt of the group booking code will be released for general sale. If the failure to timely pay for units results in the total number of units dropping below five then all units will revert back to BAR with no discounts provided.
- We have very limited accommodations and high demand so we require a deposit equal to 100% of your total stay is required at the time your reservation is confirmed and will be charged to your Credit Card **If credit card payment is invalid, your reservation will automatically be canceled.**
- Trip Cancellation insurance is available via third party trip insurance companies. You are encouraged to obtain trip insurance to cover you in the event you have to make a last minute cancellation due to a medical emergency or other documented covered reason by the policy you choose to purchase. Please check with the insurance company of your choice for what is covered. We do not sell trip insurance. Due to our limited inventory, small size, and how far in advance our sites book out, our cancellation policy is strict. Due to our strict cancellation policy, we recommend ALL guests purchase at least the basic level of trip insurance. There are no refunds for forfeited nights or trips canceled during the no refund periods described below.
- You have up until 30 days prior to your arrival date to cancel for a 95% refund. We do charge a 5% cancellation fee to offset processing fees and staffing. Cancellations made within the 30-day window prior to your arrival date are non-refundable. Early departures or no shows will still be chargeable at their full rate. Cold or inclement weather will not permit a refund or cancellation unless the company deems the conditions make staying with us unsafe.