PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES EXPECTED DURING COVID-19
These general guidelines are subject to change at any time, without advance notice, as we all adapt to the ever-changing rules & regulations mandated by the government. Please check back to this posting before your arrival date as rules may have changed by the time you check-in. Feel free to reach out to us with questions or concerns.
Our intimate private accommodations, accessible directly from the outdoors, makes for an ideal choice for a socially distanced getaway! Our units are stand-alone and have no connected duct-work which means you are breathing your own fresh air.
The Welcome Center is accessible for individual check-in and to orders/purchase food and beverage.
- Guests check-in area will be sanitized between each use by staff.
- Face coverings/masks will be worn by all guests inside of Welcome Center and in all shared spaces. All staff is required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Guest’s temperature will be checked upon arrival and no guest who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has a temperature of 100.0 or greater will be allowed to stay onsite. You will be asked to make other accommodation arrangements, in an effort to respect the health and safety of other guests and associates.
- We also ask that if you or anyone in your party feel unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 as released by the CDC, that you please do not stay as planned. Our reservations team will be happy to help reschedule your stay for a later date.
Keeping it Clean:
- Ecolab cleaning agents are used to thoroughly deep clean accommodations between every guest’s stay, in addition to all public spaces. We strictly follow Ecolab’s Science Certified program and adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available. We also recommend frequent hand washing.
- Please know that we ALWAYS change all bed linen, including covers/comforters, after every single stay. That will not change during or after Covid-19. In addition, we sanitize /disinfect all linens, surfaces, devices, and furniture after every guest’s stay.
- To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and to keep social distancing guidelines, staff will not be allowed inside your accommodations during your stay. You may request clean linens if needed and staff will leave linen hanging on your front door in a blue “clean linen” bag. You can place dirty linen in the red “dirty linen” bag provided in your unit and set it outside your door for the staff to pick up.
- We are unable to offer early check-in or late check-out during this time due to our enhanced cleaning protocols in place for COVID-19. Our cleaning staff needs the time between guests, the earliest you can check-in is 3 pm, and check out is no later than 11 am. We appreciate your understanding.
These are hard times for everyone, and with all the new regulations in place it can feel impersonal, but we feel grateful to have the opportunity to offer a bit of relaxation and fun for our guests during this difficult time. In order for us to be able to continue offering this and remain open, we need everyone’s cooperation, which means following all of the new policies and being courteous of other guests onsite. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. Happy glamping!